Witsy

When witty meets ditsy. It is a phrase coined by my once and future ex-husband to describe the brilliance I will display one second, and the utter stupidity the next. In an attempt to join wit with dits, I bring you Witsy. I would like to hear similar experiences, answer questions, and hopefully learn from and educate others without feeling like a moron about it. I ask everyone to join me in an attempt to brighten up the world, one beautiful mind at a time. Welcome to Witsy.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Call it Witsy, but sometimes I just think in haikus...I hope you know what a "haiku" is...
A girl...
Why don't I ever
Use the voice inside my head?
Is it too heartless?



A Lady...
I detest that tone
You always seem to take when
Things don't go your way


A Woman...
You're just a bully
Hiding behind your armor
Displaying weakness...



Miami
The Heat feel the Love
Everyone has Once felt
When It's The First Time

1 Comments:

  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Not So Cosmo said…

    I can not believe that no one commented that my "Miami" haiku had 8 syllables in the middle line. It's supposed to be 7! I would hope that you all would call me out on something sofa king ditsy (no so witty). Hmmm... You're all on notice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home