Witsy

When witty meets ditsy. It is a phrase coined by my once and future ex-husband to describe the brilliance I will display one second, and the utter stupidity the next. In an attempt to join wit with dits, I bring you Witsy. I would like to hear similar experiences, answer questions, and hopefully learn from and educate others without feeling like a moron about it. I ask everyone to join me in an attempt to brighten up the world, one beautiful mind at a time. Welcome to Witsy.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Why Women Wednesday

Witizens,

Happy Fuckin' New Year! I decided to break my own personal writer's strike (a.k.a. laziness), so as to put my swarming ideas into solidified form. Why, Women, don't we tell a guy exactly what we like in bed? I know men are sensitive when it comes to discussing how they could improve sexually, but you know what else is sensitive? My Clit! Work that shit... Please. Why don't we tell guys just how we want our pussies licked? Or how sometimes love making versus animal sex is preferred, and vice versa? Clearly, men have no problem telling women how they want their dicks sucked, or flipping us around like fucking flap jacks; I don't think that makes the m enfolk insensitive. So I feel no guilt or insensitivity when I tell a man to get down and serve me. Women, why are you more concerned with hurting a man's fragile ego than getting off? Why not see it as broadening their horizons?


Truly,

Not~So~Cosmo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home