Witsy

When witty meets ditsy. It is a phrase coined by my once and future ex-husband to describe the brilliance I will display one second, and the utter stupidity the next. In an attempt to join wit with dits, I bring you Witsy. I would like to hear similar experiences, answer questions, and hopefully learn from and educate others without feeling like a moron about it. I ask everyone to join me in an attempt to brighten up the world, one beautiful mind at a time. Welcome to Witsy.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Have you cast your ballot yet?


Witizens,
I just voted and I feel great. I don't care who you vote for. Just please make sure you go out and do it. If you don't, I don't want to hear any complaints when your candidate does or doesn't make it to the White House.
Sincerely,
Will Work For Shoes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home