Witsy

When witty meets ditsy. It is a phrase coined by my once and future ex-husband to describe the brilliance I will display one second, and the utter stupidity the next. In an attempt to join wit with dits, I bring you Witsy. I would like to hear similar experiences, answer questions, and hopefully learn from and educate others without feeling like a moron about it. I ask everyone to join me in an attempt to brighten up the world, one beautiful mind at a time. Welcome to Witsy.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Potty ABCs & 123s (To Agent Smith)

To Man, Kindly:

Just a few quick questions, really. It's about proper bathroom etiquette, and I assure you my aim is not to offend; rather I hope we can learn from one another. Disregard my "passionate" tone for what truly disgusts me.

Key:
1) Number One (1) is is used to describe Urine
2) Number Two (2) is the grosser of the two bathroom acts
3) Number Three (3) is a women only reference of that most disgusting monthly occurence

My Questions:

A) How much toilet paper is enough for the next person?

  • Women have to use the bathroom for both 1,2, and even more so when 3 is around.
  • What if you (the person leaving 5 friggin sheets) just so happens to have a Number 2 occur?
  • Aren't men the species that promote preparedness the most? Why is T. P. exempt?

Okay, so the last question was two-parted and sarcastic, but please answer any that you see fit.

B) When do men consider enough wipes enough?

  • Is there a recommended number of times to wipe?
  • If so, what's the number (because I think it's underestimated)?
  • Does it go undetected, or is it a shameless act that allows men to let their significant other wash their boxers with "train tracks"?

C) Is the idea of men and women washing their own "whites" too separatist?


I don't have any further questions for that one. I just want to know if something that displays everything about potty activities, as does light colored undies, need to be a personal matter. I'm all up for doing my man's laundry, but there are things I'd like not to see. In the same right, there are things men would like to not be so aware of with a woman's body that should be kept clean and out of sight. Does it all bowl down to either ignorance (not knowing) or apathy (not caring)?

Not~So~Cosmo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home