Witsy

When witty meets ditsy. It is a phrase coined by my once and future ex-husband to describe the brilliance I will display one second, and the utter stupidity the next. In an attempt to join wit with dits, I bring you Witsy. I would like to hear similar experiences, answer questions, and hopefully learn from and educate others without feeling like a moron about it. I ask everyone to join me in an attempt to brighten up the world, one beautiful mind at a time. Welcome to Witsy.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Why Bother Wednesday....

Witizens,

It's been forever since I posted... I shall start with saying I hoped everyone had a super fantastic holiday season and New Year's Eve. I decided that since I'm my own boss, I could take a breather as I damn well please.

I'm in the middle of grieving, so again, I'm going to take a hiatus and get my mind right. When I'm back to my normal self (snickers at "normal"), I'll be back and more ruthless than ever. At some point this grief will turn to uncensored bitchiness, and then the world will come to know and fear my witty wrath.... Happy Fuckin' New Year!

God Bless You Bitches

Not~So~Cosmo

1 Comments:

  • At 5:04 AM, Blogger Will Work For Shoes said…

    Love you too! Maybe I'll use this opportunity to get off my ass and write something. My editor is such a pushover, she lets me get away with surfing the internet all day and not writing about any of my findings.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home