Witsy

When witty meets ditsy. It is a phrase coined by my once and future ex-husband to describe the brilliance I will display one second, and the utter stupidity the next. In an attempt to join wit with dits, I bring you Witsy. I would like to hear similar experiences, answer questions, and hopefully learn from and educate others without feeling like a moron about it. I ask everyone to join me in an attempt to brighten up the world, one beautiful mind at a time. Welcome to Witsy.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

FIFA Eye Candy (Response)

Agent Smith:

I do agree with some of your views, in particular, the uniform of the athletes being a serious factor on hotness. If some of the (American) football players wore tight little shorts and a flimsy t-shirt, then of course I would be all about that. If you know who I could write to to change that, let me know! However, when all are put in the same uniform, lined up, and judged on hotness, my opinion is the soccer players score the GOOOOOAAAAALLLLLL!!!!! It comes down to taste and preference, really. Most women aren't into the bulky frame so much (but there are plenty who love it), and soccer players do tend to be more slender. Let's take Terrell Owens for example; he looks to be more of a sleek football player compared to the rest of the men on the field. Put him on the soccer pitch in shorts and a t-shirt and he will still look massive compared to average soccer players. Another example is Adriano of Brazil, who looks to have a big frame for a soccer player, meanwhile he's outweighed by T.O. by about 15-20 pounds. All I'm saying is that soccer players have more slender, conditioned bodies... that's all.

As for Track & Field athletes, I do oogle them with a certain fascination. However, it's almost that same awe of watching a horse run. Their bodies are sculpted for speed... it's super impressive. Track has a healthy supply of eye candy, but they are off the screen in no time at all (at least they hope so). The races are super quick for those with the best bodies, and the longer races...not so much. I don't like the long-distance runners' bodies as much as the likes of Justin "Damn he's hot" Gatlin. I know that you're a bit biased, and to be fair to you, your body is SOFA KING AMAZING. Actually, to be fair, every sport has it hotties, but soccer is a melting pot of said scrumptrulescent men (body and face). And yes, the accents make the viewing that much more enjoyable.

Some ladies will disagree...some guys will hate... FIFA is the place to see beautiful, skilled men at play. I get my kicks on the pitch.


Not~So~Cosmo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home