Witsy

When witty meets ditsy. It is a phrase coined by my once and future ex-husband to describe the brilliance I will display one second, and the utter stupidity the next. In an attempt to join wit with dits, I bring you Witsy. I would like to hear similar experiences, answer questions, and hopefully learn from and educate others without feeling like a moron about it. I ask everyone to join me in an attempt to brighten up the world, one beautiful mind at a time. Welcome to Witsy.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

They Call Me Mellow Yellow (Quite Rightly)

Witizens:


"I'm just mad about 'Saffron'..." Truly, I do feel a bit mad these days. I have been in a world of whirling and twirling for the last week. Yes, the Ice Cold Princess who does not get all emotionally attached is going cuckoo for cocoa puffs. Le sigh. Isn't it wonderful/dreadful how guys get you all twitterpated? Ahhhhh. I could just scream! I literally just did. I've been wearing this Ronald McDonald grin for the past few days and I simply can't stop (won't stop) gushing with exuberant happiness. AHHHHH!!!! I want to slap myself for being this girly, but I'm just too damn cute about it. I'm pretty sure my closest friends (who know far better than anyone else how unattainable and closed off I am) are loving this spectacle of girl mushiness. OH! How the mighty hath fallen! Lap it up, ladies. The spell may be broken soon. Enjoy it while you can.

In the past, I would try to create a cure for my ailment: lovesickness. Now that I'm older, and somewhat wiser, I'm going to let this feeling ride out. No self manipulation to distract me from those butterflies in my tummy. I'm going to act like an adult about this... And continue to twirl and giggle all the time. If you don't have the pleasure of knowing me, let me assure you, I embody the spirit of a 5 year old. So, if you will, imagine a 5 year old totally smitten with her beau. I get all excited, and can barely even speak without getting all... all... AHHHH!!! LOL!!! He makes me totally bananas, and I can't help but be all..umm... Well, clearly not verbose. I can't even speak it or write it without wanting to scream.

For any male who's reading this, let this affirm that women are crazy. Or at least I am. It is highly possible a guy wouldn't even know what I was talking about altogether. "Twitterpated? Smitten? HUH?" Well, ladies will have better insight as to what I'm talking about, even if they don't use the same terminology. What they might not understand is why I'm trying to escape puppy love as if it were Cujo puppy love. What I don't understand is how I can tell the world and not the man that makes me twirl. When I come up with these answers, you Witizens will be the first to know. Until then, hugs and kisses from the Mrs...

Truly,

Not~So~Cosmo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home