Witsy

When witty meets ditsy. It is a phrase coined by my once and future ex-husband to describe the brilliance I will display one second, and the utter stupidity the next. In an attempt to join wit with dits, I bring you Witsy. I would like to hear similar experiences, answer questions, and hopefully learn from and educate others without feeling like a moron about it. I ask everyone to join me in an attempt to brighten up the world, one beautiful mind at a time. Welcome to Witsy.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Superbowl Is Nearing... Place Your Bets

Witizens,

Not that I expect anyone to listen to my crazy rantings, but I do remember calling that the Saints were going to be money this year. I also remember telling folks to get their bookies in check because the payoff will be big. If you listened, kudos... You'll be enjoying a nice vacation this year. If you didn't listen and were too much of a scared coward to make a little extra dough, well then... "tough titty" says the kitty.

The Saints, who are led (somehow) by the rookie of the team, Reggie "Prez" Bush are playing like Gods. I mean, compared to the team's last few years, yeah, I can exaggerate like that. The only thing that may stop them is a true God amongst men... LaDainian "LT" Tomlinson. Now this guy may upset my Vegas bet, but I won't be too upset about it if only I can watch him play. LT did for the Diggle Muffins (my smash-hit of a fantasy league/my cat's nickname) what God did for Moses... he made the Diggle Muffins unstoppable. I swear, LT has the gift. I can say that about Reggie Bush as well, but he hasn't realized he's "The One" yet. Bush is like Neo in the first Matrix... LT is Neo in Revolutions. I totally heart both, but in the betting world, my money is on the more heavenly spirited team: The Saints. I'm still looking for LaDainian to provide an upset, but he'll need to play like Lightning and Thunder to stop a Not~So~Cosmo prediction... Anywho, Happy Hunting!

Truly,

Not~So~Cosmo

**With New Orleans desperately needing tourism, let's not be too quick to rule out a fixed game... I'm just saying....

3 Comments:

  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger Will Work For Shoes said…

    Kudos on that last part. If the Saints win it will be all to reminiscent of the Patriots taking the championship after that awful 9/11 fiasco.
    I don't really care who wins or plays for that matter as long as it's not a shut-out. I want an on the edge of your seat, lead bouncing back and forth, high passing and cool commercial filled game. And the fact that my man Prince is doing the half-time show is an extra special bonus.

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Not So Cosmo said…

    WWFS,

    Of course, you now my mind. I began wondering the other day if the Patriots might get the nod again this year with all the negativity towards the war. Most Americas aren't feeling very patriotic these days, and New England's victory could be what this country needs. Since the country trumps New Orleans, the Saints might have to bite the bullet this go around. I don't think it a coincident that LaDainian, err I mean, the Chargers lost to New England...

    So now with LT gone, I still stick to the Saints going all the way. If they lose to New England.... well, let's just say it won't be the first time Bush completely fucked that city over.

    In the end, I just want a good game, cool as commercials, and one night alone with Prince. Hmmm... Strike that last comment.
    N~S~C

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger Will Work For Shoes said…

    I heart New England because of my uncle so for once me and Bush might be on the same page.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home