Witsy

When witty meets ditsy. It is a phrase coined by my once and future ex-husband to describe the brilliance I will display one second, and the utter stupidity the next. In an attempt to join wit with dits, I bring you Witsy. I would like to hear similar experiences, answer questions, and hopefully learn from and educate others without feeling like a moron about it. I ask everyone to join me in an attempt to brighten up the world, one beautiful mind at a time. Welcome to Witsy.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Idol Chatter: Week 3

Tonight, 12 lucky and hopefully talented, deserving contestants will make it to the illustrious top 12 on American Idol. This week, the contestants had to lay it on out on the line, because for some, this was their last chance. And for the third week in a row, the ladies blew the men out of the water. I will be surprised if a female does not take the big prize this year. Enough predictions for now, let's get to who sang what.

Males
1. Blake Lewis All Mixed Up
*always does a song I'd never imagine on AI
2. Sanjaya Malakar Waiting On The World To Change
3. Sundance Head Jeremy
4. Chris Richardson Tonight I Wanna Cry
5. Jared Cotter If You Really Love Me
6. Brandon Rogers I Just Want To Celebrate
7. Phil Stacey I Need You
8. Chris Sligh Wanna Be Loved
*WOO HOO!

Females
1. Jordin Sparks Heartbreaker
2. Sabrina Sloan Don't Let Go
3. Antonella Barba Put Your Records On
*I hope Americans finally realized that she photographs much better than she sings
4. Haley Scarnato If My Heart Had Wings
*sounds like a Disney princess, and that's not a bad thing
5. Stephanie Edwards Sweet Thing
*comes out every week like she already won
6. LaKisha Jones I Have Nothing
7. Gina Glockson Call Me When You're Sober
8. Melinda Doolittle I'm A Woman

Usually at this point I would give you my top and bottom 3 from each week but I've decided to just tell you who I don't want to see in the top 12.

Males: Sanjaya and Jared
Females: Antonella and Haley (she's really not that bad but the other 6 woman are phenomenal. If it were up to me, I'd let her stay and send Sundance home instead.)

We'll see tonight how America voted. I hope I am not shocked and totally appalled, as I have been in the past with this show. I'll see you next week when the real competition begins. Good luck boys because you're all going to need it.

Ba-bye,
Will Work For Shoes

P.S. Idol Chatter will be moving to Wednesday starting next week since AI will be on 2 days a week now as opposed to 3.


So the results are in and their were definitely some upset people last night. Good bye to Antonella, Sabrina, Jared and Sundance. America voted and America decided.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home