Witsy

When witty meets ditsy. It is a phrase coined by my once and future ex-husband to describe the brilliance I will display one second, and the utter stupidity the next. In an attempt to join wit with dits, I bring you Witsy. I would like to hear similar experiences, answer questions, and hopefully learn from and educate others without feeling like a moron about it. I ask everyone to join me in an attempt to brighten up the world, one beautiful mind at a time. Welcome to Witsy.

Friday, January 19, 2007

The Stars Have Aligned

Witizens,

Okay, I'm not claiming to be psychic.... However, my pick for the Saints to win has been on this site for awhile. The other day, Wednesday to be exact, I added a comment to my post "Superbowl Is Nearing... Place Your Bets" in which I still held true that the Saints could go all the way! On the same day, I wrote my beau an email, and in said email, I confessed my love for Stephen Colbert (I even referred to him as a "Dreamboat"). Now, in my own defense, I know that Stephen Colbert isn't on the top of most girls' lists for Hollywood heartthrobs, but Colbert is brilliant, funny, charming, and sofa king adorable. I heart him. Anyway, on this same Wednesday of writing that the Saints would win and confessing my love for Colbert to my other love, I also tuned in to the "Colbert Report" that same night for The Colbert Report's 200th episode (woohoooo). It was as if Stephen Colbert had read Witsy and agreed wholeheartedly. I was floored! And instantly in love... He even called the Saints "his team" and said he was betting on them in Vegas. How perfect are we for each other?

Clearly, it could all be coincidental; however, don't take my word for it. Just click on the following link, watch the clip, and compare my witticism of the Superbowl outcome. Either Stephen steals my words (and my heart), or the stars aligned on Wednesday and his and my mind were completely in sync.

http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/player.jhtml?ml_video=80964&ml_collection=&ml_gateway=&ml_gateway_id=&ml_comedian=&ml_runtime=&ml_context=show&ml_origin_url=%2Fshows%2Fthe_colbert_report%2Fvideos%2Fmost_recent%2Findex.jhtml&ml_playlist=&lnk=&is_large=true

Truly,

Not~So~Cosmo

2 Comments:

  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger Will Work For Shoes said…

    Looks like a lot of people were wrong. I guess we can't all be right. To all the conspiracy theorists out there, just sit back and enjoy the game. That's what the rest of us do.

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Not So Cosmo said…

    WWFS,

    You just shut your potty mouth. Stephen Colbert is never wrong, per se. It's just that "The Man" not only heard Colbert, but he also reads Witsy and they changed the outcome because it had been so eloquently published already by a couple of geniuses. Don't you see?The conspiracies still rage on!

    On a more serious note, the Colts' comeback was awesome. I'm looking forward to the SuperBowl. I only wish I could be in Orlando with the coolest married couple on the planet for das event. Next time....

    N~S~C

     

Post a Comment

<< Home