Witsy

When witty meets ditsy. It is a phrase coined by my once and future ex-husband to describe the brilliance I will display one second, and the utter stupidity the next. In an attempt to join wit with dits, I bring you Witsy. I would like to hear similar experiences, answer questions, and hopefully learn from and educate others without feeling like a moron about it. I ask everyone to join me in an attempt to brighten up the world, one beautiful mind at a time. Welcome to Witsy.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Idol Chatter: Week 4

My apologies. This week has been absolutely crazy and I did not have a chance to post until now and it's going to be short. Diana Ross was the theme for Tuesday's performances from the final 12 contestants. Simon called Ryan out again for being gay. Ryan: "Stay out of my closet" Simon :"Come out" It was fantastic. Back to the performances. The scales are beginning to even as far as men compared to women, but the 3, or is it 4 now (Jordin) powerhouses give the women an edge. I will return to my regular format next week and give the songs performed and the order.

Who I think should go based on musical ability: Sanjaya
Who I think should go for my own reasons: Sanjaya
Who I think America will give the ax: Stephanie*
*
I must note that this is not what I think, only how I think America will decide.

See you next week,
Will Work For Shoes

What actually happened: Sanjaya, Phil and Brandon were in the bottom 3. Brandon went home. I'm glad I was wrong Stephanie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home