Witsy

When witty meets ditsy. It is a phrase coined by my once and future ex-husband to describe the brilliance I will display one second, and the utter stupidity the next. In an attempt to join wit with dits, I bring you Witsy. I would like to hear similar experiences, answer questions, and hopefully learn from and educate others without feeling like a moron about it. I ask everyone to join me in an attempt to brighten up the world, one beautiful mind at a time. Welcome to Witsy.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Idol Chatter: Week 5

All performances were great this week. I think that can definitely be contributed to this week's theme, British Invasion. My post is a day late and the results have already come out. My favorite contestant was voted off or rather not voted in to stay. You will be missed Stephanie. I'll keep my eyes open for you in the future. The wild-haired Sanjaya gets to stay another week. I would like to thank the crazy, crying little girl in the audience. I now know exactly why this boy is still on the show. Parents, why are your kids up so late making phone calls? My bed time was 9:30 when I was her age.

Next week should be interesting. I hope everyone realizes they could go at any moment. Don't get too comfortable. And now I have to pick a new favorite. Maybe I'll have 2. Yes, 2. 1 boy and 1 girl. My boy will be Blake and my girl will be....hmm this part is tough. I'm going to have to pick 2 for the ladies, Jordin and Melinda. I would just pick Melinda, but I gots to show love for the mixed babies out there since I am one. Aren't we just the cutest? See you next week.

Will Work For Shoes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home