Witsy

When witty meets ditsy. It is a phrase coined by my once and future ex-husband to describe the brilliance I will display one second, and the utter stupidity the next. In an attempt to join wit with dits, I bring you Witsy. I would like to hear similar experiences, answer questions, and hopefully learn from and educate others without feeling like a moron about it. I ask everyone to join me in an attempt to brighten up the world, one beautiful mind at a time. Welcome to Witsy.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Man With A Thousand Names

Witzens:

"Can't stop, won't stop... Bad Boy For Life". Thank God at least one thing is consistent with Puff Daddy-Puffy-P. Diddy-Diddy. It seems he can't stop and won't stop renaming himself; his fucking nicknames have nicknames. You're just being greedy, Mr. Combs (the only proper name I'm willing to call him). I am not a fan of his, clearly, even though I like some of his music, and the originals that he bit off of. Well, he does have some big ass chompers, so biting is a natural reaction. I know today's music is a regurgitation of music from the past, but Diddy Pop is the king of that shit. Okay, let me just stick to the main thing that seems to be rubbing me wrong with Sir Diddy; his fucking dancing antics.

In Poppa Didd's new video with Nicole (that Pussy Cat Doll), "Come To Me", Pus Daddy is a dancing machine. He never stops dancing through the entire video, even when he's walking upstairs. Nicole, who is in fact a professional dancer, dances far less than he does. Did I mention Poofy can't dance? That shucking and jiving looks reminiscent of the old time movies in which black people danced to entertain Sir Whitey. Yeah, I said it. Diddy wears the modern day Black Face (if you don't what that is, look it up). At his age, I would expect a more reserved atmosphere, and with him owning Bad Boy Entertainment, I'd expect a more respectable swagger. He looks so pressed all the time.

Hopefully, Pressed Daddy won't read Witsy and decide to write a song or make up a dance to battle me. I could just see him now, and it's sad. I just wish he'd chill out and realize he's made it, so there's no need to be so Over The Top with everything. No more dancing off the stage at fashion award shows. No more dancing... Period. No more arguing with female entertainers about who made Proactive popular. No more mouth breathing; close that trap. No more name changing! Pop Diddy, just no more Black Face.

Truly,

Not~So~Cosmo

2 Comments:

  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger Will Work For Shoes said…

    You always manage to touch on subjects that I have strong feelings about. My latest beef with Puffy (it's the name that sticks with me) is about MySpace. Apparently he has a page and actively maintains it. I have never and WILL NEVER visit this page, but thanks to the wonders of television and radio, I have heard all about it. He likes to post videos of him doing everyday stuff like picking his nose, taking a piss, checking to see if he has funky breath and a lot of other things that I find just plain rude. I think he is trying to show that even though his is Puffy, he is still down to earth and like everyone else. All he showed me is that I am right and he is a nasty ass, which I have always thought. I don't want to see that stuff from anyone, not even a FAMOUS person. I hope he doesn't start a trend. Maybe he should join the cast of Jackass. I think he'd fit right in with those gross boys.

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Not So Cosmo said…

    Willow (your nickname):

    EWWWW!!! That is so fucking gross. I also don't want to see that from anyone. Let us just assume that everyone picks their noses; I don't need the footage to prove it. What I would like to see as evidence is whether that bitch can close his mouth, literally. I want to see if he can connect his lips over his chicklet teeth, and hold it there for at least a minute. That would be a Poop Dumpy personal best, and a welcome silence to the world.

    As for always sharing the same thoughts *wiggles nose*.... well, we are witches. ^_^

    N~S~C

     

Post a Comment

<< Home