Witsy

When witty meets ditsy. It is a phrase coined by my once and future ex-husband to describe the brilliance I will display one second, and the utter stupidity the next. In an attempt to join wit with dits, I bring you Witsy. I would like to hear similar experiences, answer questions, and hopefully learn from and educate others without feeling like a moron about it. I ask everyone to join me in an attempt to brighten up the world, one beautiful mind at a time. Welcome to Witsy.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Idol Chatter: Week 6




First of all I would like to say Congrats to Paula on the new lips. I don't really care for them but they obviously make you very happy.

I missed the very beginning of last night's show which means I missed Lakisha (I found myself calling her Mandisa last night, whatever happened to her.) She did Donna Summer's Last Dance, my absolute favorite song. My husband saw it and said I would have been impressed and he hates AI so I have to believe him. I also missed or at least assume I did, Gwen Stefani's intro. I thought she was a great help. I loved her honesty with the contestants.

Here's a rundown of what I actually did see other than Paula's new lips.
Chris Sligh Every Little Thing She Does is Magic
Did not like it at all
Gina Glocksen I'll Stand By You
My husband and I are still trying to figure out if our TV is broken. The judges raved about this performance and we both agreed it was not very good to us
Sanjaya Malakar Bathwater
He gets an F for the hair alone. Faux-hawk. WTF? GO HOME!
Haley Scarnato True Colors
She looked great but I could not hear her vocals
Phil Stacey Every Breath You Take
Nice job. One of the few times I really liked him
Melinda Dolittle Heaven Knows
I thought she sounded better than Donna Summer and I LOVE DONNA SUMMER. I can't wait for her CD.
Blake Lewis Love Song
I love how cool he is. And I don't think any of the judges have listened to 311
Jordin Sparks Hey Baby
Super fun performance.
Chris Richardson Don't Speak
Don't try to sing like Justin Timberlake anymore

Overall, a pretty boring show last night.
Who I think should go home if purely based on musical ability: Sanjaya
Who I think should go home because I'm just not impressed: Chris R
Who I think America will actually give the ax: Chris S

Tune in tonight for results.
Will Work For Shoes
Results: I was right. Later Chris Sligh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home