Witsy

When witty meets ditsy. It is a phrase coined by my once and future ex-husband to describe the brilliance I will display one second, and the utter stupidity the next. In an attempt to join wit with dits, I bring you Witsy. I would like to hear similar experiences, answer questions, and hopefully learn from and educate others without feeling like a moron about it. I ask everyone to join me in an attempt to brighten up the world, one beautiful mind at a time. Welcome to Witsy.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

When you hear the glass, that's your ass!

My Literate Friends:

Oh my word! As you all have read, I've been loathing work lately. It was mostly due to this new boss I had who was trying to throw his newfound weight around. I'm not exactly a fan of authority. So, what did I do when he made inappropriate comments and demands? Nothing. I simply wished him gone. Many have told me to be more aggressive, take the ring, grab the bull by the horns... What if that's just not my style? I prefer wishing and waiting; for patience is my favorite virtue. Just this morning I asked, "Why should I have to do anything? Isn't just wishing him gone enough?" Well as of two hours ago, I got my answer... he's gone. No more of that pesty glass ceiling; I've chucked a stone through it. It's been shattered and obliterated. And best of all, I used telekinetic powers to throw the rock. I'm back to being Bossy...and loving it.

Not~So~Cosmo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home