Witsy

When witty meets ditsy. It is a phrase coined by my once and future ex-husband to describe the brilliance I will display one second, and the utter stupidity the next. In an attempt to join wit with dits, I bring you Witsy. I would like to hear similar experiences, answer questions, and hopefully learn from and educate others without feeling like a moron about it. I ask everyone to join me in an attempt to brighten up the world, one beautiful mind at a time. Welcome to Witsy.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Where Was Witsy?

Witsy Readers:

To those of you who take a gander at the site from time to time, you may have noticed my little "sabbatical" I took from writing. My last few posts have been a bit on the cynical side, so I stopped, looked around, and there it came... my 19th Nervous Breakdown. It had been awhile since the last breakdown and I have the tendency to let it all build up; c'est la vie. The beauty is it came and passed...again, c'est la vie.

Oddly enough, at the very times that I feel like I’m breaking down, so do most of my close friends and family members. This is a strange coincidence, and more so, I don't believe in coincidences. There will always be someone at some point having a breakdown, and that someone is going to need a listening ear; mine own ears seem to be a favorite, even when I'm consumed with my worries. I have friends who tell me that I've said the nicest things, and I don't even remember saying anything that nice, mostly because I felt so crappy myself. Not that I lie or ego fluff! LOL!! It's more of that I say things that are so true, and well... assumed, that I don't think it's a compliment; it's factual. There are very few of you who I tell that "you're wonderful"; I truly mean it. You give me hope before, during, and after each of my breakdowns, even the ones we don't talk about. Merci.

As for Witsy, it's alive and running. The past week has given me loads to write about, but minus that venomous tone. Will Work For Shoes, I'm so sorry...I know you love my venomous tone.

^_^

Not~So~Cosmo

3 Comments:

  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Will Work For Shoes said…

    I just browsed through your last post and saw no venomous tone what-so-ever and I think I know your venomous tone. Maybe I'm biased...Maybe I'm a bad judge because I can be such a snake myslef...Maybe you're just crazy. Any which way it goes, I'm glad to see you back and I can't wait to see what or who gets bitten next. sssssssssssssssssssssssss (that's some parsel toungue fo yo asssssss)

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Will Work For Shoes said…

    Oops. I meant posts, myself and tongue.

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Not So Cosmo said…

    LOL!!!!!!!!!! Will Work For Shoes, have I told you lately that I love you? You just get me on so many levels.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home