Witsy

When witty meets ditsy. It is a phrase coined by my once and future ex-husband to describe the brilliance I will display one second, and the utter stupidity the next. In an attempt to join wit with dits, I bring you Witsy. I would like to hear similar experiences, answer questions, and hopefully learn from and educate others without feeling like a moron about it. I ask everyone to join me in an attempt to brighten up the world, one beautiful mind at a time. Welcome to Witsy.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Idol Chatter: Week 7


When I heard that Tony Bennett was going to be the guest, I mentally prepared myself for a boring evening of AI performances. I was pleasantly surprised with a decent night. All of my favorites performed well and Sanjaya's hair wasn't too OTT. So here's the run-down of performers and songs they performed.


1. Blake Lewis Mack the Knife

2. Phil Stacey Night and Day

I REALLY enjoyed this performance but the judges ripped it to shreds. Maybe my TV broke again

3. Melinda Doolittle I've Got Rhythm

4. Chris Richardson Don't Get Around Much Anymore

5. Jordin Sparks On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

6. Gina Glockson Smile

7. Sanjaya Malakar Cheek to Cheek

He said he was hoping to prove what a good singer he is with this genre and song. And he is a good singer for a high schooler, not an American Idol.

8. Haley Scarnato Ain't Misbehavin'

She lets the girls out tonight and my girls I mean floppy chest pillows. Her voice reminded me of Olivia Newton John last night. She should have tried out for NBCs You're The One That I Want. I think she could have taken it hands down.

9. LaKisha Jones Stormy Weather


Who I think should go home if purely based on musical ability: Sanjaya (Please note: this name will not change until he is voted off or rather not in)

Who I think should go home because I'm still just not impressed after last night's show: Haley(Please note: Sanjaya is actually always #1 in this category too but I don't want to be redundant)

Who I think America will actually give the ax: Phil


Will Work For Shoes


I was wrong. Straight from AI.com: The judges gave out some glowing reviews this week. Sadly, America said goodbye to to Gina Glocksen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home