Witsy

When witty meets ditsy. It is a phrase coined by my once and future ex-husband to describe the brilliance I will display one second, and the utter stupidity the next. In an attempt to join wit with dits, I bring you Witsy. I would like to hear similar experiences, answer questions, and hopefully learn from and educate others without feeling like a moron about it. I ask everyone to join me in an attempt to brighten up the world, one beautiful mind at a time. Welcome to Witsy.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Suri Update

Witsy Citizens:

I have heard updates on the devilish little creature the world is awaiting to see, namely Suri. (Side note: I hate that fucking name. Suri is spelled in the four middle letters of her last name, and I don't know if that were intended, or why it would be. Also, when her whole name is said, it sounds like "Syracuse" to me. Anyway, the name sure is crap.)My partner in crime, Will Work For Shoes, has enlightened me that Leah Remini, of King of Queens and also a fellow Scientologist, has seen the Tomkitten. Which furthers my belief that only cult members, I mean scientologists can see Suri. In all fairness, it should not be expected for them to parade their child through magazines and tabloids, but why (OH WHY) can't they keep their affections private too? If we had to watch for months them sucking face, then we might want just a glimpse at the product of all that highly displayed love. It's just ass backwards to me. Anyways, until I see photo documentation, I'm going to stick with that kid has horns. But enough about the evil at home, today, I'm going international with Witsy.

I've been upset lately at the recent battles in Israel; it moved me to buy a newspaper, but not enough to actually watch the news. The fight for the holy land still continues, and is getting out of control. Three different religions hold Israel in high esteem: the Jews, Christians, and Muslims because all have holy ties that date back thousands of years to this one place. My frustration is that they are ruining it with all the bombings and air strikes. What good is Jerusalem when the surrounding cities fall? Nazareth was attacked, and for all you Jesus freaks, that's a major upset. If you're not, then it's upsetting to know people are losing their lives everyday for want of greed of the Holy Land. If this land, in all its holiness is worth killing and dying for, is it really so holy?

I was never baptized into a religion, but I was born with faith. Faith has not driven men to kill one another, but religion has caused more bloodshed and war than anything else. Is that backwards to anyone else. A love for God should not drive men to kill; it's the antithesis of what we should be driven to. If the fight for the Holy Land is to appease God, I think man has missed the point.

To all those who have lost their lives and faith in Israel, Witsy offers a moment of silence and an extended prayer.


Not~So~Cosmo

4 Comments:

  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger LionessofZion said…

    Am Yisrael Chai!!!!

    Lioness of Zion

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Will Work For Shoes said…

    I know this misses the whole point of the post, but you bought a newspaper. Wow. I still get my news from Orlando Weekly and you. Although I do watch Glenn Beck on CNN sometimes and he's pretty cool for a news program. A few weeks ago he delivered some disturbing world news (I honestly can't remember what) but then he lightened things up with 30 seconds of fuzzy little chicks. It was too funny. Definitely my kind of news show.

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As for the Suri thing (yes, a stupid name) why haven't other "prominent Scientologits" such as John Travolta and his wife and close personal friends of the family been able to see this devil-child? Why only Leah? Hmmm....

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Not So Cosmo said…

    I know, it's a shocker... Apathy Girl bought a newspaper. I prefer reading to television, so it's the only way to be informed if you don't like the news. It's crazy what goes on in the rest if the world; I do get consumed with my own microcosm quite a bit. C'est la vie.

    As for the Tomkitten, Eryn, the unveiling of evil needs some kind of ceremony. I'm sure Leah only got to see her for a specific reason, ie she'll be the "Evil" Godmother of Suri. Something is fishy...

    I was informed that Scientologist doctors suggest not to vaccinate their new born babies for months (6, I believe), so that could be why the kid is being kept inside. Too bizarre, but so is Tom.

    N~S~C

     

Post a Comment

<< Home