Witsy

When witty meets ditsy. It is a phrase coined by my once and future ex-husband to describe the brilliance I will display one second, and the utter stupidity the next. In an attempt to join wit with dits, I bring you Witsy. I would like to hear similar experiences, answer questions, and hopefully learn from and educate others without feeling like a moron about it. I ask everyone to join me in an attempt to brighten up the world, one beautiful mind at a time. Welcome to Witsy.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Idol Chatter: Week 9



Country was the genre and Matrina MrBride was the mentor last night. Interesting night. The field should be narrowing because we are getting close. Things usually work themselves out by now or within the next two weeks. If Sanjaya makes it to the final 3, it could jeopardize the integrity of the show forever. The way I see it, of the 7 left, 4 have a rightful spot in that final 3: Jordin, Lakisha, Melinda and Blake. We'll just have to see. Let's get to the rundown of last night.

Phil Stacey When the Black Top Ends

Jordin Sparks Broken Wing
*she made me cry (because it was so good)

Sanjaya Malakar Something to Talk About
*he made me cry (because it was SO BAD. I didn't really cry but I thought about it. What a joke of a performance) I think Simon nailed it when he said that it was like something bad you'd see in the beginning audition stages.

LaKisha Jones Jesus Take the Wheel
*I thoroughly enjoyed this performance. I think the judges will regret their nasty comments when they hear the playback.

Chris Richardson Mayberry
*This bitch actually had the nerve to say that "nasally is a form of singing" What a fucking joke. A complete travesty on music.

Melinda Doolittle Trouble is a Woman
*great wig

Blake Lewis When the Stars Go Blue
*my favorite for the night

Prediction time
Who I think should go home if purely based on musical ability: Sanjaya and CHRIS R (his comment made him 100 times worse than Sanjaya)
Who I think should go home because I'm still just not impressed after last night's show: CHRIS R
Who I think America will actually give the ax: This is a toughy but I have to go with LaKisha only because the judges ripped her to shreds.

We'll see tonight,

Will Work For Shoes

Results: Sanjaya has left the building! Finally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home