Witsy

When witty meets ditsy. It is a phrase coined by my once and future ex-husband to describe the brilliance I will display one second, and the utter stupidity the next. In an attempt to join wit with dits, I bring you Witsy. I would like to hear similar experiences, answer questions, and hopefully learn from and educate others without feeling like a moron about it. I ask everyone to join me in an attempt to brighten up the world, one beautiful mind at a time. Welcome to Witsy.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Idol Chatter: Week 10

If last night's show was supposed to inspire me, it failed. I walked away feeling empty and slightly disappointed. Contestants were to choose songs that were inspirational to them. I wish I knew exactly went into the thought process for song selection. AI itself was trying to inspire the world to be a better place and more caring, giving a glimpse of the impoverished people of the world. Thanks for bringing down my Tuesday night. The only plus is that for each vote, a whopping 10 cents was to go to charity. We all know that more people vote for AI than the President, so this could actually be a great service if the money goes where it should.

Chris Richardson If I Could Change the World
*Isn't that a love song?

Melinda Doolittle There Will Come a Day

Blake Lewis Imagine
*oddly reminded me of Freddie Mercury of Queen

LaKisha Jones I Believe
*I believe it was not a wise choice to choose another Idol's song 2 weeks in a row. I don't think she was as bad as the judges made it out to be but it certainly wasn't Fantasia

Phil Stacey The Change

Jordin Sparks You'll Never Walk Alone
*let the judges tell it and this was her BEST performance ever. Jordin is my fave and I'd love to see her win but even I know her performance was a little lacking

Prediction time
Who I think should go home if purely based on musical ability: I don't get to say Sanjaya anymore. YAY. I'll go with the nasally Chris R
Who I think should go home because I'm still just not impressed after last night's show: CHRIS R
Who I think America will actually give the ax: LaKisha (song choice baby)

We'll see tonight (there's supposed to be a BIG surprise,)
Will Work For Shoes

Surprise Time: All 6 contestants get to stay and 2 will go home next week. Chris and Jordin were the last 2 standing. I think this was just a ploy to get more votes for Jordin.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Bozz said…

    Hello! i´M from Sweden!
    You writes good!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home